September 22nd, 2019 – 9:00am-3:00pm
Hopkins High School (Football Stadium)
Male and female athletes grades 3-12 from across the metro and greater Minnesota. ALL SPORTS WELCOME!
The competition is tough for college student athletes. Small differences can have a big
influence on whether an athlete makes the team. Combine performance measures are used bycolleges and professional teams. Make sure your athletic portfolio includes verified performance numbers. Your competition has them.
This is not “just another combine”! This is the Standardized Athlete Test (SAT®)! Trusted Coaches is a certified provider of the Zybek Sports – Standardized Athlete Test (SAT®) After providing the 40-yard dash timing at NFL Scouting for the past 9 years; all of the athletetesting for the past 7 years at Army National Combine, testing over 100,000 student athletes,and several D1 teams, Zybek Sports is the respected source for verified athlete performance results.
The Standardized Athlete Test (SAT®) includes the following:
- Hand Size
- Wing Span
- 40 Yard Dash (10 yard and 20 yard splits)
- ProAgility (short shuttle)
- 3 Cone Drill
- Vertical Jump on force plate
Athlete Deliverables include:
- Certified Standardized Athlete Test (SAT®) results.
- Athlete Performance Goal Report: Shows where you are now and where you need to be next year and by college.
- 30+ page expanded athlete assessment report.
- Periodic updates for 2019 including: Ways you can use your high school athletic
experience as college essay topics.
- Pre-programmed “It’s On You®” RFID Wristband that you can use for any future Zybek Sports Standardized Athlete Test (SAT®).
Testing schedule (by grade):