The Trusted Coaches membership is nearing 2,000 coaches, so we decided we need some survey feedback from our customers. The Trusted Coaches team sent out a survey to current Trusted Coaches and the Administrators that have used the program. Feedback from the survey gave us some great things to work on, so keep checking back to see how we have improved. Below are some excerpts from the survey. Thank you for your feedback!
99% of the coaches and 100% of the administrators would recommend the Trusted Coaches program to other youth sports organizations.
Survey Fast Facts:
- 100% of the administrators deployed the Administrative tools and found them easy to use.
- The survey respondents predominantly coached basketball and baseball, although lacrosse, football and wrestling were also represented.
- 26% of the coaching respondents were female and 74% were male.
- 69% of the participants currently coach 11-14 year old (5th-8th Grade) age groups; the total range was from 5-18 years old (K-12th Grade).
- 86% were volunteer coaches and the remaining respondents were paid coaches and/or administrators.
- 87% of the respondents believed it was easy to create a TC account and begin the program.
- 93% of the respondents thought the First-Aid Training provided excellent or good information and tools.
- 93% of the respondents thought the Concussion Training provided excellent or very good information and tools.
- 89% of the respondents thought PCA Double-Goal Coach® character education course provided excellent or very good information and tools.
- 96% of the respondents thought the Background Check was self-explanatory and the information required was relatively easy to input.
- 94% of the respondents were able to navigate the website with relative ease.
Comments about PCA Double-Goal Coach®:
- “Loved this module! We all need reminders and tips on appropriate conduct with our players and keeping the season positive!” 12/3/2015 3:34 PM
- “This was a really good reminder. I am employing some of these suggestions.” 12/3/2015 3:16 PM
Overall Comments from Trusted Coaches and Administrators:
- “Easy to follow and very informative.” 12/4/2015 7:45 AM
- “It provided good information on how to handle injuries, concussions and how to encourage the players.” 12/3/2015 3:26 PM
The Trusted Coaches team is currently preparing the next round of upgrades to our Trusted Coaches platform based off of the feedback we received from the this survey. Our goal is to continue to enhance this membership program by providing the most current, comprehensive, cost-effective and convenient training, education and screening for youth coaches.
If you would like more information about Trusted Coaches, please do not hesitate to contact Dawson Blanck, Executive Director, at 763-746-1719 or email@example.com. He would be happy to provide your youth sports organization with details about the Trusted Coaches program. As a youth sports organization administrator, you can request a “Review Account” that will provide you with the ability to get a bird’s eye view on what each component of the program is all about.