Association Services Community Dinner presented by Trusted Coaches
May 19th, 2019 | 6:00pm-7:00pm | Maplewood, MN.
Enjoy a complimentary meal, while learning how Trusted Coaches can streamline your organization’s processes.
This is an exciting opportunity for current or perspective Trusted Coaches organizations to gain valuable information about delivering best practices across your youth sports organizations and streamlining your volunteer efforts. Over the last four months we hired a consultant to do extensive research on what the most common pain points are for volunteers of youth sports associations.
Through our newly formed “Association Services” division, we would like to invite up to two of your board members to join us this Sunday for a complimentary meal at the Maplewood Pizza Ranch. Kevin Valento from Atlas Insurance and Brian Russell CPA, Russell and Associates will be provide information surrounding best practices for insurance and tax filings for your organization.
- 6:00pm-6:05pm | Introduction by Dan Harrison, Director of Association Services, Trusted Coaches and President, Cottage Grove Athletic Association
- 6:05pm-6:15pm | Brian Russell, 10 most common errors made with the MN Dept of Revenue
- 6:15pm-6:25pm | Kevin Valento, Best practices for insurance coverage
- 6:25pm-6:30pm | Clarence Fields, National Sales and Marketing Director, Trusted Coaches
- 6:30pm-7:00pm | Q & A, food and fellowship
Click here to register for the event!!